Provide superior customer service to all guests and residents. Support the Maintenance Supervisor/Director in maintaining the exterior, interior and mechanical components of the property. Maintain curb appeal, provide maintenance in occupied apartments and perform all turnover work required to return vacant apartments to market ready status. Perform all maintenance duties at the property in compliance with Mills’ standards. Effective performance results in increased operating results for the property.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Work with other staff members to maintain curb appeal by inspecting grounds, picking up litter and dealing with service needs.
· Monitor the maintenance and up-keep of all mechanical equipment on the community including, but not limited to, water heaters, HVAC equipment, etc.
· Perform on-call emergency service as required.
· Protect the privacy of each resident and their property at all times.
· Report liabilities, accidents and any unsafe conditions to Property Manager immediately.
· Report property damage, property loss, leaks, mold, injury and/or criminal activity or incidents at the property immediately to the Property Manager.
· Attend and participate in training seminars and company meetings as requested, including monthly safety meetings.
Qualifications and Education:
A high school education or equivalent is required. Good communication skills are necessary. Must be able to lift and move heavy objects. The associate must also be able to provide the tools required, prior to the hire date. The associate must be able to perform all essential duties and responsibilities.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
HVAC certification required.
While performing the duties of this job the associate is regularly required to talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand, walk, sit and use hands. The associate is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Occasionally the associate may be required to lift more than 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Driving is may be required based on the size of some Mills’ properties. Driving may also be required for running errands and trips to the corporate office. If driving is required a current valid driver’s license, current valid automobile insurance and a good driving record are required.
To perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this job an associate will be indoors most of the time, but will have frequent exposure to the outdoors in all weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Maintenance Test (must score at least 70%).
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
Ability to solve problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Applicant Tracking System Powered by